- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully.
- We collect information about you for two reasons: first, to process any order your place in our on-line shop and second to provide you with the best possible service for example when you contact us with an enquiry or sign up to our e-newsletter.
- We will not e-mail you in the future for other reasons.
- We do not pass your personal details onto any third party.
- The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
- If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
- We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
- If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email us.